Saturday 3 March 2012

JOM MASUK U!



yes jom masuk U kawan kawan.
btw, kenapa kita perlu masuk u? u know, university or college or etc.


I actually do not know the right answers for that, but I think it is because our country,nation,religion want the best from us so they asked us to study from little until forever. so that our knowledge become richer and richer. by having a lot of knowledge, no one can easily fooled us. understand?


and today I joined a programme named JOM MASUK U at Teluk Kemang, Port Dickson. I was kinda excited because I thought I could ask so many questions everything about course yang kita nak kan. tapi I was kinda disappointed sebab dalam khemah tertutup tu so crowded gile babeng! jalan pun bukaan langkah seinci seinci je.




And because of too crowded, aku and azreen went off and got some peaceful place. bagi aku, tempat yang diadakan sangat tak sesuai and so not fair and square!! you see, crowded kan??



having fun near the beach :)

and of course for more photos, just check out my facebook. adios~

No comments:

Post a Comment